The Waldorf NAVE give-away has ended.
The lucky winner after the random selection is: Diego Callegari from Fratta Polesine, Italy!
Congratulations Diego for the prize, have fun with your Waldorf NAVE synthesizer!
Waldorf NAVE give-away
You can win a brand new copy of the boxed version of Waldorf NAVE wavetable synthesizer (VST/AU/AAX version) from Synthmorph worth 149€.
- The 'Win a Waldorf NAVE' giveaway runs between 5th and 30th September 2016. A winner will be randomly selected and announced here on 4th October 2016.
- Only one entry per email address.
- Shipping is free for you, but you you are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- By entering your email you agree to subscribe to the Synthmorph newsletter. Sometime I'll send you news about tips, articles, new products, etc. but do not worry about marketing babble - I aim to offer real value to you. Furthermore you can unsubscribe anytime after the contest.
- Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash or any other item.
- Decision is final.
About the Waldorf NAVE:
- Winner of the 2016 MIPA Software Instruments category
- Legendary Waldorf wavetable sound, ranging from spatial pads to vivid wavetable scans and cutting leads to solid basses, organic textures, etc
- Built-in 3D wavetable editor and generator with speech synthesizer to sparkle your sound creation creativity
- Arpeggiator, effects, XY Pads and more
- Runs with any VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAX host
- 32 / 64-bit Win and Mac OS
Awesome I’m excited to try Waldorf’s new version of wave table synthesis, can’t wait!!!