Synthmorph sound sets for synthesizers are the symbiosis of unique MIDI sequences and related synth presets with matching parameter set constituting a morphing, expressive sound together. Each sequence + synth preset blend is full of momentum, as dozens of parameters are being animated real-time in certain combinations to get a unique still musical result.
What are the advantages of a Synthmorph soundset?
- The included Synthmorph MIDI sequences come with an extra level of advanced controllerism, giving you another layer of subtle (or not so subtle) motion using up to 4-20 modulated parameters. As an outcome you'll get evolving sounds with continuous morphing motion, resulting in vibrant, strange and often unexpected mood.
- You can use the sequences in their original form for your production or modify them to your liking or even make them an instant hook for your song.
- Unlike audio loops and samples, you can fine-tune and customize all aspects of your sound: the instrument preset, the notes of the MIDI sequence and the embedded set of modulated parameters.
- Learn from the included Synthmorph sequences to create your pro sounding phrases.
- Provides instant gratification: bend, twist and personalize the Synthmorph morphing sequences to match the feel of your song, so you can be proud of creating your own original sound than a clone of an existing idea.
- It can be applied to nearly any MIDI instruments and more will follow, stay tuned!
- Perfect for any genre that requires more than just static sounds.
You can read more about the Synthmorph concept here.