Synthmorph - Organic MIDI & Preset Design for Synthesizers
Synthmorph sound sets for synthesizers are the symbiosis of unique MIDI sequences and related synth presets with matching parameter set constituting a morphing, expressive sound together. Each sequence + synth preset blend is full of momentum, as dozens of parameters are being animated real-time in certain combinations to get a unique still musical result.
A Synthmorph morphing MIDI sequence in action
What are the advantages of a Synthmorph soundset?
- It always starts with presets designed up to the finest details.
- Next, the included Synthmorph MIDI sequences come with an extra level of advanced controllerism, giving you another layer of subtle (or not so subtle) motion using up to 60 (!) modulated parameters (it can be less, depending on instruments / preset type). As an outcome you'll get evolving sounds with continuous morphing motion, resulting in vibrant, strange and often unexpected mood.
- You can use the sequences in their original form for your production or modify them to your liking or even make them an instant hook for your song.
- Unlike audio loops and samples, you can fine-tune and customize all aspects of your sound: the instrument preset, the notes of the MIDI sequence and the embedded set of modulated parameters.
- Learn from the included Synthmorph sequences to create your pro sounding phrases.
- Provides instant gratification: bend, twist and personalize the Synthmorph morphing sequences to match the feel of your song, so you can be proud of creating your own original sound than a clone of an existing idea.
- It can be applied to nearly any MIDI instruments (hw or software) in any DAW, and more will follow, stay tuned!
- Perfect for any genre that requires more than just static sounds.
You can read more about the Synthmorph concept here.
Who is this for?
- Film, commercial, library, game or any media composers who need unique and customizable yet dynamic sound.
- Any musician who prefer to use dynamic sounds instead of static ones.
- Any producer who likes to improvise and experiment into new directions using their current setup.